In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to MADESCO ESCORTS. “You” “user” “he/she” and “your” refer to you as a user who wants to sign up with Madesco Escorts. Your access to and use of all services and information on our website including purchase of our products/services is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend the provisions in this Agreement at any time and your continuing use of our services and the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time. We will make every effort to notify everyone concerned of any proposed amendments but our failure to personally notify you does not stop you being bound by those conditions. We therefore recommend that you check these terms and conditions, available on our website, regularly and note any alterations.
1. In order to access the services promoted on our website, you must become a registered member. You must complete the registration by providing certain information as set out on our Registration Profile Questionnaire.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. You agree to pay the all the fees, and you understand that fees are subject to alteration at any time by us.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. You can terminate your registration by giving two weeks notice. The period of notice is to allow any necessary things to be done to avoid disruption to any client bookings.
6. The signup fee is a yearly registration fee that is not refundable once paid. The registration fee is not dependent on the use you make of our services or any client referrals you may or may not receive.
7. Our services include:
a. Customer support phone line;
b. Online internet chat service;
c. Email services;
d. SMS services;
e. Client referrals;
f. Partner Site Referrals and Links.
Use of our website
8. When you visit our website, your registration gives you licensed access and use of our information for your personal use.
9. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your own computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
10. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
11. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
Browsing of the website is free and no membership is required.
In order to create and post your profile on the web site, you must become a member. To become a member, you must complete your registration details in the manner described on the web site.
Madesco provides 2 different levels of membership (Signups),
2. Non exclusive
For this option, Madesco Escorts will manage your billing and marketing, provide you with a profile on our website and make sure you get paid well for the personal services you provide to clients. In other words, you are working with Madesco Escorts. You can benefit of the following services:
* Premium Profile Placement in 1 or more cities
* 24/7, manned client support phone line
* We arrange a photographer to take great shots of you
* You appear in our large range of other websites for maximum coverage
* We look after all billing and pay direct into your nominated bank account instantly.
Users in the following states can avail of the Exclusive membership:
New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Users found in other states and territories are barred by state and territory laws and Madesco Escorts cannot provide an Exclusive membership to those users. Their only option will be a listing only profile which is the Non-Exclusive membership. Alternatively, they can come to Sydney and work with Madesco Escorts locally.
Madesco Escorts will only provide a listing profile and you are responsible for everything that comes afterwards, like billing and client management. You are an independent escort and not managed by Madesco Escorts. Madesco Escorts only provide the details to prospective clients who can contact you directly. For this option, Madesco Escorts provide the following services:
* Standard Profile Placement – 1 city only
* 2hr email support turnaround for profile amendments
* Escort supplies all information for profile including text & pictures
Users found in the following states or territories can only benefit from a Non-Exclusive profile.
Acquiring Membership or signing up
Depending upon the state and territory a user is located in, he/she may not choose any of the above membership at will. State and territory laws vary and by signing up as a registered user, you must ensure that your access to this web site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. States and Territories like Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria and Tasmania have stricter laws in relation to your acting as an escort while the laws are softer in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. The above only serves as a guide and laws are subject to change. You agree that Madesco Escorts is not responsible to notify you in case of changes in the laws of the respective states, and you are solely responsible to verify whether you can have a profile with us.
Before sign up, a user has the OBLIGATION to verify the state and territory laws to determine, if he/she qualifies as an Exclusive or Non Exclusive member. Madesco will not be responsible for any user who infringes his/her respective laws. In case of any breach, Madesco will terminate the membership of the user without any compensation. It is therefore imperative that users make sure he/she satisfies the legal provisions of his/her respective state or territory.
When signing up as a registered member, either under Exclusive option or Non Exclusive option, you agree to have read, verify and understand the state or territory laws applicable to you and your benefiting of the services of Madesco Escorts. You also agree that the Governing laws in cases of disputes will be that of New South Wales (NSW).
Any escort wishing to join Madesco Escort will have to complete the online form which will then be assessed by Madesco management for suitability based on states rules and regulations. Any amendments to their profiles are via email and will need approval by Madesco management.
Provision of content for profiles
If you are registered as a member for creating and posting your profile on this web site, you are able to provide us with content pursuant to these terms and conditions.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the production of the content and abide by the members’ obligations set out below.
We reserve the right to remove your content and/or terminate your membership without notice at any time if you breach these terms and conditions. Our decision is final and we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to edit, retract or delete the contents that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other reasons, which we disclose at our discretion and convenience.
Please be aware that the content that you provide to the website is governed by the rules and regulation of each state. The state in which you reside are the statutory rules and regulations in which you must abide when placing your advertisement on the website. Your profile will be approved by us before it is available for members to see.
12. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
13. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
14. The copyright to all content on this website and intellectual property including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
15. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM and which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not licence you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
16. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
17. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
18. Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
19. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
20. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
21. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
22. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any warranty whether express or implied is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
23. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
You release and discharge the creators, owners and providers, which include the Madesco Group of Companies (Madesco Escorts, Madesco Models and Madesco Strippers) and employees from any and all liability that may arise from the use of this site.
24. By accessing our services, you agree to indemnify and hold the Madesco Group of Companies and its staffs harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of those services.
25. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
26. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
27. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our services. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this web site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site.
We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide the web site facility, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, any suspension or discontinuance of the service, any transmissions by other members in contravention of the members’ obligations as set out in these terms and conditions or ay content transmitted by a non-member.
You must indemnify us and our related bodies corporate and our directors and employees against any claim by a third party arising out of a breach of these terms and conditions either by you or by any person using your password and/or account designation, whether or not your have authorised that person to use your password and/or account designation.
You acknowledge that we cannot confirm the identity of other members or prevent them acting under false pretences.
Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this web site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this web site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this web site.
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this web site (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own web sites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
Cancellation of Registration
28. We can cancel your registration and your access to our services at any time if we reasonably believe that you are no longer a suitable model escort to work on our team. We will not make such a decision lightly or arbitrarily.
29. If we cancel your registration you acknowledge that:
a. You are not entitled to a refund of your registration signup fee; and
b. You are no rights to sue us for any loss or damage you say you may have suffered because of the cancellation of registration and dismissal as a Madesco Escorts escort and we will be able to plead this term as a complete defence to any action you may commence.